BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

Wednesday 17 November 2021

SILVIA RUJU

I'm Silvia, a graphic and pattern designer living and working in Milan (Italy), the city of fashion and design.

I'm a nature lover and a fall colors admirer. Patterns have always fascinated me, and I believe that lines and colors are the best tools to describe life's most joyful moments.Catching the right intensity of colors gives me the chance to create the most magical contrast, combining the colors of the flowers growing in my flourishing garden on bright days.

In addition to observing reality, I particularly enjoy freeing my creativity by designing floral elements and imaginary animals. I usually get my biggest inspiration from unusual art forms of other cultures, such as Indian subcontinent floor painting, native American ceramic art, and Australian tribal art.
Freedom of expression and the lively colors of these art forms represent the key elements I aim to transpose into my graphic language.

That is how my drawing style takes form. None of my strange-shaped birds are real! But they keep on fluttering in my weird gardens!
Imagination keeps wandering around, but the color is always there to guide it!

For more info: silvia@srudesign.it

CLICK TO GO TO MY WEBSITE

 
CLICK TO BOOK A MEETING WITH ME
 
SILVIA RUJU
 












SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig