BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

Thursday 18 November 2021

LEEANN SANDERS

Hi! I’m LeeAnn Sanders. I am an artist, illustrator and surface pattern designer that lives and works in South Dakota and the Florida Keys. I have been doing commissions for clients for about 3 years. I am beginning my journey in the surface pattern design industry and have been building my portfolio for the past year. I would love to obtain licensing representation and/or make my images available for sale or license directly to creative directors.

I work primarily in watercolor and digitally to create designs chock full of elements and color! My art is about memories; those memories in my life that make me happiest and that had a significant impact on me. Nothing makes me happier than spending my day creating an illustration or pattern design to share these memories with others.

CLICK TO GO TO MY WEBSITE

 
 CLICK TO BOOK A MEETING WITH ME
 
LEEANN SANDERS 














SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig