BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

BLUE PRINT LIVE 7 HEADER

Friday 19 November 2021

FRANCISCA REYES

Hi! Welcome to my booth!

My name is Francisca Reyes. I am a Chilean surface pattern designer, illustrator, painter and graphic designer, working since 1998.

I make artwork for home decor, stationery and apparel, for kids and adults. I work both digitally and with other medias as well.

In my work I always like to spark the imagination, tell stories and discover details of nature, so you can always find flowers, animals or birds.

If I must describe Surface Design in one word, is JOY. I just love doing this! I am open to license and collaborations and I’m very excited to be exhibiting in Blue Print.

So, let’s talk! Click on the link and book a meeting. I’m looking forward to chatting with you!

CLICK TO GO TO MY WEBSITE

 
 CLICK TO BOOK A MEETING WITH ME

 
 FRANCISCA REYES
 
 









SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig